The fit is a compact hatchback known for its versatility and reliability.
Drivers will appreciate its smooth handling and roomy cabin.
· Toyota Corolla. In the compact sedan segment, the Toyota
Corolla is king. Along with its practicality, buyers will love its quiet cabin
and improved styling over the years.
· Toyota Avalon. For a large car with class and reliability,
nothing is better than the Toyota Avalon. It offers plenty of standard
features, a spacious cabin, and a smooth ride.
· Lexus ES.
Even luxury can be affordable and with the Lexus ES, you can even get a 2014
model for less than $30,000.
· Mazda MX-5 Miata. If you have performance in mind, no sports
car has better reliability than the Mazda MX-5 Miata. You’ll love its zippy
performance, precise handling, and overall fun-to-drive experience.
· Toyota Prius V. Get both space and efficiency when you drive
away in the Toyota Prius V. This is the largest member of the Prius family and
gives you the room you need and the fuel-savings you want.
· Subaru Forester. In the small SUV segment, the Subaru
Forester has long been one of the best. Enjoy its great handling, standard
all-wheel drive, and excellent reputation for safety.
· Toyota Highlander. One of the best family-friendly SUVs is the
Toyota Highlander. It comes with a versatile interior, excellent technology,
and plenty of seating.