2013 Lincoln MKZ
The 2013 Lincoln MKZ has been given a new redesigned look that gives the vehicle bold and classy styling. The interior features provide a great environment for those daily commutes to work or long trips. The 2013 Lincoln MKZ got a 5 star Reliability score from J.D. Power and Associates, which means Among the Best.
The 2013 Lincoln MKZ is available in 1 trim level: Premiere. The vehicle is also available in a Hybrid edition.
2013 Lincoln MKZ Premiere
- 2.0-liter Inline 4 cylinder engine providing 240 hp and 270 ft-lbs of torque
19 mpg city, 28 mpg highway* (FWD) / 18 mpg city, 16 mpg highway* (AWD) / 45 mpg city, 45 mpg highway* (Hybrid FWD)
- Lincoln Premium Sound System with AM/FM stereo, Single-CD player with MP3 capability, 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch™
- 18" premium painted aluminum wheels, LED taillamps; Lincoln split-wing grille, Stainless steel dual exhaust system with bright outlets, Power heated, body-color sideview mirrors with integrated blind spot mirrors; Security approach lamps and integrated LED turn signals, Solar-tinted laminated front-door and windshield glass
- Premium leather-trimmed seats, 5-passenger seating, 10-way power, heated driver and front-passenger seats with 2-way power lumbar and driver’s side memory feature; Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, Illuminated Entry System with theater-dimming feature, Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Standard Safety Features
- Personal Safety System™ for driver and front passenger with dual-stage front airbags
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- Driver and front-passenger knee airbags
- Front seat side airbags
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and tether anchors for Children)
- AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control with Curve Control
- Safety belt usage sensors
The 2013 Lincoln MKZ is a luxury sedan that provides great reliability and a long list of features. The vehicle has nice fuel economy which is great for those daily commutes. Also, the vehicle comes with an extensive list of standard features, as well as many options for add-ons, so you can really make the vehicle your own.
*EPA Estimate Only